Use account alerts through your online banking to notify you about events on your account. You can choose to receive account alerts through email or by text message. You will also see alert notifications when you log into your online banking. Set up alerts so you can be notified when:
- Your balance falls below a set amount
- A debit card transaction is presented against your account
- A check is presented against your account
- Your CD is maturing
- Your loan payment is due
- And more
How to Set Up Alerts
- Log into your Western States Bank online banking.
- Select “Alerts” from the top right of your screen.
- Select the type of alert, then click on “Setup New Alert.”
- Follow prompts to set up alerts that meet your banking needs.