Banking shouldn’t be filled with jargon and confusion. Our goal is to educate our customers by providing current information and trends in the financial community. Below you will find several links to updates and information regarding our regulators, your consumer safety from current scammer threats, and much more.
We want to be the best community bank in the nation - not the biggest. That’s why we focus on a very high level of customer service and utilize the latest technology available.
Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation
Consumer Response Center
2345 Grand Boulevard, Suite 100
Kansas City, MO 64108-2638
Fax Number (703) 812-1020
Click here to visit the FDIC website
- FDIC Consumer News Features Tips on Protecting AssetsSource: FDIC Updates Published on 2018-03-05
- FDIC Consumer News Features Tips on Protecting AssetsSource: Consumer Alerts Published on 2018-03-05
- Fraudulent E-mails Claiming to Be From the FDIC - October 3, 2012Source: FDIC Updates Published on 2012-10-03
- Fraudulent E-mails Claiming to Be From the FDIC - October 3, 2012Source: Consumer Alerts Published on 2012-10-03
- FDIC Consumer Alert - Fraudulent E-mails in CirculationSource: Consumer Alerts Published on 2012-09-13
- FDIC Consumer Alert - Fraudulent E-mails in CirculationSource: FDIC Updates Published on 2012-09-13
- E-mail Claiming to Be From the FDIC - February 15, 2012Source: Consumer Alerts Published on 2012-02-15
- E-mail Claiming to Be From the FDIC - February 15, 2012Source: FDIC Updates Published on 2012-02-15
- E-mail Claiming to Be From the FDIC - February 8, 2011Source: Consumer Alerts Published on 2012-02-08
- E-mail Claiming to Be From the FDIC - February 8, 2011Source: FDIC Updates Published on 2012-02-08
- FDIC Consumer Alert - E-mail Claiming to Be From the FDIC – December 9, 2011Source: Consumer Alerts Published on 2011-12-09
- FDIC Consumer Alert - E-mail Claiming to Be From the FDIC – December 9, 2011Source: FDIC Updates Published on 2011-12-09
Any person is hereby authorized to view the information available from this web site for informational purposes only. No part of the information on this site can be redistributed, copied, or reproduced without prior written consent of Western States Bank.
©2019 Western States Bank, All Rights Reserved
All information in this site is protected by a compilation copyright in the United States of America based on U.S. Copyright Law (17 U.S.C. sec.101 et seq) and International Copyright Laws and may not be reproduced in whole or in part. Unless otherwise specified, no one has permission to copy or republish, in any form, any information found on this site.
Disclaimer of Warranties
The information contained or accessed, and references to corporations, including their services and products, are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, or error-free or uninterrupted service.
Descriptions of, or references to, products, services or publications within Western States Bank’s web site does not imply endorsement of that product, service or publication. Western States Bank makes no warranty of any kind with respect to the subject matter included herein, the products listed herein, or the completeness or accuracy of the information.
This publication could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes may be periodically made to the information herein.
Facts, data, & other information presented on Western States Bank website pages are provided directly by Western States Bank.
Western States Bank, our employees, officers, directors and shareholders are not responsible for typographical errors or errors of omission; and, we cannot guarantee that all information is accurate or complete.
Deposit information presented on the website of Western States Bank is in accordance with the Federal Reserves Truth in Savings Act (12CFR230). Interest rates displayed for deposit products are based on Annual Percentage Yield (APY) and may fluctuate at any time.
Loan information presented on the website of Western States Bank is in accordance with the Federal Reserve Truth in Lending Act (12CFR226). Interest rates displayed for loan products are based on an Annual Percentage Rate (APR) and may fluctuate at any time.
Click Here for Privacy Notice [pdf]
What this means for you: When you open an account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see your driver’s license or other identifying documents.