Take advantage of Western State Bank’s convenience service, Account Notifications. This great service makes it easy and convenient for you to track account activity. You can receive updates on all of your accounts via email or mobile text message.
Real-time alert options include:
- Set Target Balance Alerts
- Account Transfer Alerts
- Payroll Alerts
- Check Clearing Alerts
- and many more
- If you are setting up real-time alerts(s), you will be required to enter “10” into the “Check Every ___ Minutes” field. This is how often the system will check for new account activity, not how often you will receive an alert
- If you are setting up alert(s) that are not real time, expect to receive these alerts late in the evening or early in the morning.
- If you wish to receive your alert(s) by way of text message, simply select “Mobile” from the dropdown menu and enter your mobile number, along with selecting your mobile service provider.
Mobile Alert Addresses
- Your mobile alert address is your 10-digit cell phone number @ your mobile provider’s address. Below are some examples of mobile provider sms/text message addresses. If your mobile provider is not listed, please contact them directly. Remember, standard text message fees will be charged by your provider.
What’s my SMS Message Address? (If selecting email)