Open an account online!
- No service charge if $100 minimum balance is maintained
- If balance falls below $100 during the month, a $3 monthly service charge will be assessed.
- Competitive interest rate
- Limit of six debit transactions per month
- There is a $5 per transaction fee assessed in excess of six debit transactions.
- Competitive interest rate
- No minimum balance
- No service charge
- Funds paid out November 15
- Early withdrawal penalty will equal all accrued interest
Mobile Deposit. The Fastest Way to Deposit Checks.
We’re sure you’ll love mobile deposit! Just use the camera on your smartphone and our Mobile Banking app to make check deposits into your account at Western States Bank. It’s easy:
- Open our Mobile Banking app, sign in, and select Deposit.
- Click New Mobile Deposit and choose your account.
- Type in the check amount.
- Remember to endorse your check and write “Mobile Deposit only at Western States Bank” beneath your signature.
- Take photos of the front and back of the check using your smartphone, and select Use.
- Review the deposit and Confirm.
Western States Bank is making it easier than ever for you to do your banking! Conveniently make deposits anywhere with our secure Western States Bank Mobile App. Watch our video tutorial or use our click-thru demo to see how easy it is!
- Mobile Deposits are free
- Security Guarantee – guaranteed to be safe. View our Security Guarantee.
- Faster funds availability – for most Mobile Deposits, your funds are available at exactly the same time as if you walked into a branch.
- Mobile Deposit limits have been increased.
Remember the following when making a deposit:
- You must sign the back of your check
- Write “Mobile Deposit only at Western States Bank” beneath your signature on the back of the check.
- When taking a picture of your check, make sure all four corners of the check are included in the window. Also, avoid shadows and place your check on a contrasting background to get the best image quality.
- Keep your paper check until it posts in your account history and then securely shred it. Checks should not be kept more than 14 days.
Download our Mobile App!
Business Online Banking
Our Business Online Banking Users can also use mobile deposit with our Western States Bank Business Mobile app. If you aren’t already a Business Online Banking user and are interested in enrolling, complete a Business Online Banking Inquiry or email us at eBanking@wsb.bank for more information.
Download our Business Mobile App!
Businesses depositing more than 30 checks a month can benefit from our Remote Deposit Capture (RDC) services. RDC allows businesses to deposit checks right from their office using a desktop scanner. Save time and have funds available quicker without having to travel to a branch. Watch our Remote Deposit Capture video tutorial to see how it can make banking easier for your business. Complete a Business Online Banking Inquiry or email us for more information at eBanking@wsb.bank.
*View our Security Guarantee at wsb.bank/security-guarantee. Mobile Deposit is subject to eligibility. Western States Bank, Member FDIC.