Western States Bank Guarantee
Western States Bank continues to invest in the best technology available to provide the ultimate banking experience for our customers. We understand sometimes new technology can take getting used to, so we provide this Online Guarantee to help alleviate doubt and build your trust in our online and mobile atmosphere. Finally, we make it known the security of our customer’s information is Western States Bank’s top priority. Our Online Guarantee Western States Bank guarantees the security of our online and mobile applications by providing a 100% refund of any unauthorized transaction on your account due to the failure of the Bank’s online security defenses. Unauthorized transactions include internal and external transfers, deposits made via online banking and mobile banking, bill payments, and P2P (peer-to-peer) and A2A (account-to-account) transfers. This guarantee is enforceable when the customer responsibilities below are followed. Our eBanking support line is available to process any transaction discrepancies at eBanking@wsb.bank or wsb.bank/contact.
- Provide online and mobile access to your accounts only to authorized individuals.
- Ensure the Information Security Program protects all sensitive personal information at Western States Bank. It is designed to be the barrier between your information and the rest of the world.
- Use strong industry-standard encryption practices to obscure sensitive information from unauthorized viewers.
- Monitor for fraudulent account activity in a multitude of ways using advanced algorithms.
- Invest in technologies engineered to help keep your money safe.
- Follow the Terms of Service for all online and mobile applications.
- Keep your login information secure and secret by using strong passwords and not sharing your information with any other person.
- Conduct transactions only with individuals that you know and trust.
- Alert Western States Bank immediately if you notice any unauthorized transactions on your account.
- Keep your devices up-to-date by installing the latest security patches.
- Install and maintain current antivirus and anti-malware programs on your devices.
- Do not leave your computer or mobile device unattended while you are signed in to online banking or the mobile app.
- Utilize a secure, password-enabled WiFi network when possible instead of public WiFi networks.
- Bank responsibly.